ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Spring Framework
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 01:48:34 GMT
On 2/7/07, Viraf Bankwalla <viraf_bankwalla@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I wanted to follow up on my earlier question on whether there were any
> objections in introducing a dependency on the Spring Framework within the
> ode code base.

No issues here... although I'd like to better understand your goal(s) and
perhaps get into the specific pieces of code you think we can leverage.
Taking the example of the Quartz scheduler integration, I'm not sure we
would save much.  The code that we have now is fairly minimal and mostly
consists of wrapping Quartz for the purpose of the Integration API.  That,
and fix a Quartz bug or two ;)    How much code do you think we can leverage
and/or save?

alex