ode-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Maciej Szefler" <...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: [Ode]Deploy BPEL with NullPointerException
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 15:40:35 GMT
The following import does not specify a location, it seems we are missing a
null check there.
<bpws:import importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" namespace="
http://org.weatherprocessArtifacts <http://org.weatherprocessartifacts/>"/>

-mbs
On 2/2/07, Jiang Liu <S3075163@student.rmit.edu.au> wrote:
>
> Ooooops, failed to attach multi files.
> There are 5 files:
> deploy.xml
> GlobalWeather.wsdl (download from the service)
> WeatherProcess.wsdl (BPEL's wsdl)
> WeatherProcessArtifacts.wsdl (partner link definitions)
> WeatherProcess.bpel (process file)
> =================================
> deploy.xml
> --------------------------------------------
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <deploy xmlns="http://ode.fivesight.com/schemas/2006/06/27/dd"
>         xmlns:process="http://org.weatherprocess"
>         xmlns:pn="http://org.weatherprocess"
>         xmlns:sn="http://www.webserviceX.NET">
>
>         <process name="process:WeatherProcess">
>                 <active>true</active>
>
>                 <provide partnerLink="myself">
>                         <service name="pn:WeatherProcess"
> port="WeatherProcessSOAPport"/>
>                 </provide>
>                 <invoke partnerLink="weather">
>                         <service name="sn:GlobalWeather"
> port="GlobalWeatherSoap"/>
>                 </invoke>
>         </process>
>
> </deploy>
>
> ==========================================
> GlobalWeather.wsdl
> --------------------------------------------------------
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
> <wsdl:definitions xmlns:http="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/http/"
> xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/"
> xmlns:s="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
> xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
> xmlns:tns="http://www.webserviceX.NET"
> xmlns:tm="http://microsoft.com/wsdl/mime/textMatching/"
> xmlns:mime="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/mime/"
> targetNamespace="http://www.webserviceX.NET"
> xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/">
>
>   <wsdl:types>
>     <s:schema elementFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace="
> http://www.webserviceX.NET">
>       <s:element name="GetWeather">
>         <s:complexType>
>           <s:sequence>
>             <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="CityName"
> type="s:string" />
>             <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="CountryName"
> type="s:string" />
>           </s:sequence>
>         </s:complexType>
>       </s:element>
>       <s:element name="GetWeatherResponse">
>         <s:complexType>
>           <s:sequence>
>             <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="GetWeatherResult"
> type="s:string" />
>           </s:sequence>
>         </s:complexType>
>       </s:element>
>       <s:element name="GetCitiesByCountry">
>         <s:complexType>
>           <s:sequence>
>             <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="CountryName"
> type="s:string" />
>           </s:sequence>
>         </s:complexType>
>       </s:element>
>       <s:element name="GetCitiesByCountryResponse">
>         <s:complexType>
>           <s:sequence>
>             <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1"
> name="GetCitiesByCountryResult" type="s:string" />
>           </s:sequence>
>         </s:complexType>
>       </s:element>
>       <s:element name="string" nillable="true" type="s:string" />
>     </s:schema>
>   </wsdl:types>
>   <wsdl:message name="GetWeatherSoapIn">
>     <wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:GetWeather" />
>   </wsdl:message>
>   <wsdl:message name="GetWeatherSoapOut">
>     <wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:GetWeatherResponse" />
>   </wsdl:message>
>   <wsdl:message name="GetCitiesByCountrySoapIn">
>     <wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:GetCitiesByCountry" />
>   </wsdl:message>
>   <wsdl:message name="GetCitiesByCountrySoapOut">
>     <wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:GetCitiesByCountryResponse"
> />
>   </wsdl:message>
>   <wsdl:message name="GetWeatherHttpGetIn">
>     <wsdl:part name="CityName" type="s:string" />
>     <wsdl:part name="CountryName" type="s:string" />
>   </wsdl:message>
>   <wsdl:message name="GetWeatherHttpGetOut">
>     <wsdl:part name="Body" element="tns:string" />
>   </wsdl:message>
>   <wsdl:message name="GetCitiesByCountryHttpGetIn">
>     <wsdl:part name="CountryName" type="s:string" />
>   </wsdl:message>
>   <wsdl:message name="GetCitiesByCountryHttpGetOut">
>     <wsdl:part name="Body" element="tns:string" />
>   </wsdl:message>
>   <wsdl:message name="GetWeatherHttpPostIn">
>     <wsdl:part name="CityName" type="s:string" />
>     <wsdl:part name="CountryName" type="s:string" />
>   </wsdl:message>
>   <wsdl:message name="GetWeatherHttpPostOut">
>     <wsdl:part name="Body" element="tns:string" />
>   </wsdl:message>
>   <wsdl:message name="GetCitiesByCountryHttpPostIn">
>     <wsdl:part name="CountryName" type="s:string" />
>   </wsdl:message>
>   <wsdl:message name="GetCitiesByCountryHttpPostOut">
>     <wsdl:part name="Body" element="tns:string" />
>   </wsdl:message>
>
>
>   <wsdl:portType name="GlobalWeatherSoap">
>     <wsdl:operation name="GetWeather">
>       <documentation xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/">Get weather
> report for all major cities around the world.</documentation>
>       <wsdl:input message="tns:GetWeatherSoapIn" />
>       <wsdl:output message="tns:GetWeatherSoapOut" />
>     </wsdl:operation>
>     <wsdl:operation name="GetCitiesByCountry">
>       <documentation xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/">Get all
> major cities by country name(full / part).</documentation>
>       <wsdl:input message="tns:GetCitiesByCountrySoapIn" />
>       <wsdl:output message="tns:GetCitiesByCountrySoapOut" />
>     </wsdl:operation>
>   </wsdl:portType>
>   <wsdl:portType name="GlobalWeatherHttpGet">
>     <wsdl:operation name="GetWeather">
>       <documentation xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/">Get weather
> report for all major cities around the world.</documentation>
>       <wsdl:input message="tns:GetWeatherHttpGetIn" />
>       <wsdl:output message="tns:GetWeatherHttpGetOut" />
>     </wsdl:operation>
>     <wsdl:operation name="GetCitiesByCountry">
>       <documentation xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/">Get all
> major cities by country name(full / part).</documentation>
>       <wsdl:input message="tns:GetCitiesByCountryHttpGetIn" />
>       <wsdl:output message="tns:GetCitiesByCountryHttpGetOut" />
>     </wsdl:operation>
>   </wsdl:portType>
>   <wsdl:portType name="GlobalWeatherHttpPost">
>     <wsdl:operation name="GetWeather">
>       <documentation xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/">Get weather
> report for all major cities around the world.</documentation>
>       <wsdl:input message="tns:GetWeatherHttpPostIn" />
>       <wsdl:output message="tns:GetWeatherHttpPostOut" />
>     </wsdl:operation>
>     <wsdl:operation name="GetCitiesByCountry">
>       <documentation xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/">Get all
> major cities by country name(full / part).</documentation>
>       <wsdl:input message="tns:GetCitiesByCountryHttpPostIn" />
>       <wsdl:output message="tns:GetCitiesByCountryHttpPostOut" />
>     </wsdl:operation>
>   </wsdl:portType>
>
>   <wsdl:binding name="GlobalWeatherSoap" type="tns:GlobalWeatherSoap">
>     <soap:binding transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"
> style="document" />
>     <wsdl:operation name="GetWeather">
>       <soap:operation soapAction="http://www.webserviceX.NET/GetWeather"
> style="document" />
>       <wsdl:input>
>         <soap:body use="literal" />
>       </wsdl:input>
>       <wsdl:output>
>         <soap:body use="literal" />
>       </wsdl:output>
>     </wsdl:operation>
>     <wsdl:operation name="GetCitiesByCountry">
>       <soap:operation soapAction="
> http://www.webserviceX.NET/GetCitiesByCountry" style="document" />
>       <wsdl:input>
>         <soap:body use="literal" />
>       </wsdl:input>
>       <wsdl:output>
>         <soap:body use="literal" />
>       </wsdl:output>
>     </wsdl:operation>
>   </wsdl:binding>
>
>   <wsdl:binding name="GlobalWeatherHttpGet"
> type="tns:GlobalWeatherHttpGet">
>     <http:binding verb="GET" />
>     <wsdl:operation name="GetWeather">
>       <http:operation location="/GetWeather" />
>       <wsdl:input>
>         <http:urlEncoded />
>       </wsdl:input>
>       <wsdl:output>
>         <mime:mimeXml part="Body" />
>       </wsdl:output>
>     </wsdl:operation>
>     <wsdl:operation name="GetCitiesByCountry">
>       <http:operation location="/GetCitiesByCountry" />
>       <wsdl:input>
>         <http:urlEncoded />
>       </wsdl:input>
>       <wsdl:output>
>         <mime:mimeXml part="Body" />
>       </wsdl:output>
>     </wsdl:operation>
>   </wsdl:binding>
>
>   <wsdl:binding name="GlobalWeatherHttpPost"
> type="tns:GlobalWeatherHttpPost">
>     <http:binding verb="POST" />
>     <wsdl:operation name="GetWeather">
>       <http:operation location="/GetWeather" />
>       <wsdl:input>
>         <mime:content type="application/x-www-form-urlencoded" />
>       </wsdl:input>
>       <wsdl:output>
>         <mime:mimeXml part="Body" />
>       </wsdl:output>
>     </wsdl:operation>
>     <wsdl:operation name="GetCitiesByCountry">
>       <http:operation location="/GetCitiesByCountry" />
>       <wsdl:input>
>         <mime:content type="application/x-www-form-urlencoded" />
>       </wsdl:input>
>       <wsdl:output>
>         <mime:mimeXml part="Body" />
>       </wsdl:output>
>     </wsdl:operation>
>   </wsdl:binding>
>
>   <wsdl:service name="GlobalWeather">
>     <wsdl:port name="GlobalWeatherSoap" binding="tns:GlobalWeatherSoap">
>       <soap:address location="
> http://www.webservicex.net/globalweather.asmx" />
>     </wsdl:port>
>     <wsdl:port name="GlobalWeatherHttpGet"
> binding="tns:GlobalWeatherHttpGet">
>       <http:address location="
> http://www.webservicex.net/globalweather.asmx" />
>     </wsdl:port>
>     <wsdl:port name="GlobalWeatherHttpPost"
> binding="tns:GlobalWeatherHttpPost">
>       <http:address location="
> http://www.webservicex.net/globalweather.asmx" />
>     </wsdl:port>
>   </wsdl:service>
> </wsdl:definitions>
>
>
> ===============================================
> WeatherProcess.wsdl
> ---------------------------------------------------------------
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <bpws:process xmlns:bpws="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/business-process/"
> xmlns:ns="http://org.weatherprocessArtifacts"
> xmlns:ns0="http://www.webserviceX.NET"
> xmlns:tns="http://org.weatherprocess"
> exitOnStandardFault="yes"
> name="WeatherProcess"
> suppressJoinFailure="yes"
> targetNamespace="http://org.weatherprocess">
>
> <bpws:import importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" namespace="
> http://org.weatherprocessArtifacts"/>
> <bpws:import importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" location="
> WeatherProcessArtifacts.wsdl" namespace="
> http://org.weatherprocessArtifacts"/>
> <bpws:import importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" location="
> WeatherProcess.wsdl" namespace="http://org.weatherprocess"/>
> <bpws:import importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" location="
> globalweather.wsdl" namespace="http://www.webserviceX.NET"/>
>
> <bpws:partnerLinks>
> <bpws:partnerLink name="weather" partnerLinkType="ns:weather_PLT"
> partnerRole="weather_PT"/>
> <bpws:partnerLink myRole="process_PT" name="myself"
> partnerLinkType="ns:process_PLT"/>
> </bpws:partnerLinks>
>
> <bpws:variables>
> <bpws:variable messageType="tns:getResultMessage" name="in_my"/>
> <bpws:variable messageType="ns0:GetWeatherSoapIn" name="in_weather"/>
> <bpws:variable messageType="tns:getResultResponseMessage" name="out_my"/>
> <bpws:variable messageType="ns0:GetWeatherSoapOut" name="out_weather"/>
> </bpws:variables>
> <bpws:sequence>
> <bpws:receive createInstance="yes" name="Receive" operation="getResult"
> partnerLink="myself" portType="tns:WeatherProcessPortType"
> variable="in_my"/>
> <bpws:assign name="Assign" validate="no">
> <bpws:copy>
> <bpws:from>$in_my.city</bpws:from>
> <bpws:to>$in_weather.CityName</bpws:to>
> <bpws:from>$in_my.country</bpws:from>
> <bpws:to>$in_weather.CountryName</bpws:to>
> </bpws:copy>
> </bpws:assign>
> <bpws:invoke inputVariable="in_weather" name="Invoke"
> operation="GetWeather" outputVariable="out_weather" partnerLink="weather"
> portType="ns0:GlobalWeatherSoap"/>
> <bpws:assign name="Assign1" validate="no">
> <bpws:copy>
> <bpws:from>$out_weather.GetWeatherResult</bpws:from>
> <bpws:to>$out_my.return</bpws:to>
> </bpws:copy>
> </bpws:assign>
> <bpws:reply name="Reply" operation="getResult" partnerLink="myself"
> portType="tns:WeatherProcessPortType" variable="out_my"/>
> </bpws:sequence>
> </bpws:process>
>
> ==============================================
> WeatherProcessArtifacts.wsdl
> -------------------------------------------------------------
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <definitions xmlns:bpws="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/business-process/" xmlns:plnk="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/partner-link/" xmlns:tns="
> http://org.weatherprocessArtifacts" xmlns:wsdl="http://org.weatherprocess"
> xmlns:wsdl1="http://www.webserviceX.NET" name="WeatherProcessArtifacts"
> targetNamespace="http://org.weatherprocessArtifacts" xmlns="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/">
> <plnk:partnerLinkType name="process_PLT">
> <plnk:role name="process_PT" portType="wsdl:WeatherProcessPortType"/>
> </plnk:partnerLinkType>
> <plnk:partnerLinkType name="weather_PLT">
> <plnk:role name="weather_PT" portType="wsdl1:GlobalWeatherSoap"/>
> </plnk:partnerLinkType>
> <import location="WeatherProcess.wsdl" namespace="
> http://org.weatherprocess"/>
> <import location="globalweather.wsdl" namespace="
> http://www.webserviceX.NET"/>
> </definitions>
>
> ==============================================
> WeatherProcess.bpel
> -------------------------------------------------------------
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <bpws:process xmlns:bpws="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/business-process/"
> xmlns:ns="http://org.weatherprocessArtifacts"
> xmlns:ns0="http://www.webserviceX.NET"
> xmlns:tns="http://org.weatherprocess"
> exitOnStandardFault="yes"
> name="WeatherProcess"
> suppressJoinFailure="yes"
> targetNamespace="http://org.weatherprocess">
>
> <bpws:import importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" namespace="
> http://org.weatherprocessArtifacts"/>
> <bpws:import importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" location="
> WeatherProcessArtifacts.wsdl" namespace="
> http://org.weatherprocessArtifacts"/>
> <bpws:import importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" location="
> WeatherProcess.wsdl" namespace="http://org.weatherprocess"/>
> <bpws:import importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" location="
> globalweather.wsdl" namespace="http://www.webserviceX.NET"/>
>
> <bpws:partnerLinks>
> <bpws:partnerLink name="weather" partnerLinkType="ns:weather_PLT"
> partnerRole="weather_PT"/>
> <bpws:partnerLink myRole="process_PT" name="myself"
> partnerLinkType="ns:process_PLT"/>
> </bpws:partnerLinks>
>
> <bpws:variables>
> <bpws:variable messageType="tns:getResultMessage" name="in_my"/>
> <bpws:variable messageType="ns0:GetWeatherSoapIn" name="in_weather"/>
> <bpws:variable messageType="tns:getResultResponseMessage" name="out_my"/>
> <bpws:variable messageType="ns0:GetWeatherSoapOut" name="out_weather"/>
> </bpws:variables>
> <bpws:sequence>
> <bpws:receive createInstance="yes" name="Receive" operation="getResult"
> partnerLink="myself" portType="tns:WeatherProcessPortType"
> variable="in_my"/>
> <bpws:assign name="Assign" validate="no">
> <bpws:copy>
> <bpws:from>$in_my.city</bpws:from>
> <bpws:to>$in_weather.CityName</bpws:to>
> <bpws:from>$in_my.country</bpws:from>
> <bpws:to>$in_weather.CountryName</bpws:to>
> </bpws:copy>
> </bpws:assign>
> <bpws:invoke inputVariable="in_weather" name="Invoke"
> operation="GetWeather" outputVariable="out_weather" partnerLink="weather"
> portType="ns0:GlobalWeatherSoap"/>
> <bpws:assign name="Assign1" validate="no">
> <bpws:copy>
> <bpws:from>$out_weather.GetWeatherResult</bpws:from>
> <bpws:to>$out_my.return</bpws:to>
> </bpws:copy>
> </bpws:assign>
> <bpws:reply name="Reply" operation="getResult" partnerLink="myself"
> portType="tns:WeatherProcessPortType" variable="out_my"/>
> </bpws:sequence>
> </bpws:process>
>
>
> Cheers!!
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
> Jiang Liu
> Student Number: 3075163
> CS/Yallara Name: ljiang
> RMIT, Melbourne
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message