ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Maciej Szefler" <...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Using ODE with ORACLE and Geronimo
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 19:55:05 GMT
Raja,
You may have not hit that part of the code path before. It appears to be be
a bug inherted from quartz job store implementation. I believe it should
have been trying to set the isolation level to READ_COMMITTED, but it was
setting to READ_UNCOMMITTED (whichis not supported by ORacle). Fixed in svn.

-mbs