ode-dev mailing list archives

From Raja Balasubramanian/MAXIMUS <RajaBalasubraman...@maximus.com>
Subject RE: Using ODE with ORACLE and Geronimo
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 22:49:00 GMT
Hi Matthieu,

As you noted, I got a new build and executed the same test.
Here is the new Geronimo.log.
Line#1657 indicates that the process received the value from the web
service.

Thank you
Raja

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthieu Riou [mailto:matthieu.riou@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 5:10 PM
To: ode-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Using ODE with ORACLE and Geronimo

Hi Raja,

I had a look at your log and while having the Hibernate queries is useful,
it's not quite enough to diagnose. I've committed the usage a wrapper
around
the datasource we use in the JBI impl. Just update your code and enable
all
the following categories:

org.apache.ode.sql
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine
org.apache.ode.bpel.scheduler.quartz
org.apache.ode.axis2

This should give us more information about the data being locked and where
the contention is.

Thanks,
Matthieu

On 2/5/07, Raja Balasubramanian/MAXIMUS <RajaBalasubramanian@maximus.com>
wrote:

> Hi Matthieu,
>
> As you described, I have configured my Oracle database.
> Removed all the foreign key constraints and added the indexes.
> But it resulted in the same dead lock situation. I have created a new
Jira
> issue for that (ODE-96).
> Ode recreates some of the constraints based on Hibernate configuration
> while startup.
>
> If you have any suggestions, please let me know. I will try.
>
> Thank you
> Raja

(TRIGGER_GROUP);
> create index IDX_QRTZ_FIRTRIG_NAME on QRTZ_FIRED_TRIGGERS
(TRIGGER_NAME);
> create index IDX_QRTZ_FIRTRIG_GRP on QRTZ_FIRED_TRIGGERS
(TRIGGER_GROUP);
> create index IDX_QRTZ_FIRTRIG_INST on QRTZ_FIRED_TRIGGERS
(INSTANCE_NAME);
> create index IDX_QRTZ_FIRTRIG_ENTRY on QRTZ_FIRED_TRIGGERS (ENTRY_ID);
> create index IDX_QRTZ_TRIG_NAME on QRTZ_TRIGGERS (TRIGGER_NAME);
> create index IDX_QRTZ_TRIG_GRP on QRTZ_TRIGGERS (TRIGGER_GROUP);
> create index IDX_QRTZ_TRIG_NAME_GRP on QRTZ_TRIGGERS (TRIGGER_NAME,
> TRIGGER_GROUP);
> create index IDX_QRTZ_SIMTRIG_NAME_GRP on QRTZ_SIMPLE_TRIGGERS
> (TRIGGER_NAME, TRIGGER_GROUP);
> create index IDX_QRTZ_FIRTRIG_NAME_GRP on QRTZ_FIRED_TRIGGERS
> (TRIGGER_NAME,
> TRIGGER_GROUP);
>
> create index idx_qrtz_t_next_fire_time on QRTZ_TRIGGERS(NEXT_FIRE_TIME);
> create index idx_qrtz_t_state on QRTZ_TRIGGERS(TRIGGER_STATE);
> create index idx_qrtz_t_nf_st on
> QRTZ_TRIGGERS(TRIGGER_STATE,NEXT_FIRE_TIME);
> create index idx_qrtz_ft_job_name on QRTZ_FIRED_TRIGGERS(JOB_NAME);
> create index idx_qrtz_ft_job_group on QRTZ_FIRED_TRIGGERS(JOB_GROUP);
>
> create index IDX_CORR_SET_NAME on BPEL_CORRELATION_SET (CORR_SET_NAME);
> create index IDX_CORR_SET_SCOPE_ID on BPEL_CORRELATION_SET (SCOPE_ID);
> create index IDX_BPEL_INSTANCE_PROCESS_ID on BPEL_INSTANCE (PROCESS_ID);
> create index IDX_BPEL_INSTANCE_STATE on BPEL_INSTANCE (STATE);
> create index IDX_BPEL_PROCESS_PROCID on BPEL_PROCESS (PROCID);
> create index IDX_BPEL_PROCESS_TYPE_NAME on BPEL_PROCESS (type_name);
> create index IDX_BPEL_PROCESS_TYPE_NS on BPEL_PROCESS (type_ns);
> create index IDX_BPEL_CORRELATOR_PROCESS_ID on BPEL_CORRELATOR
> (PROCESS_ID);
> create index IDX_BPEL_CORRELATOR_CID on BPEL_CORRELATOR (CID);
> create index IDX_BPEL_CORRELATOR_MESSAGE_CKEY on
> BPEL_CORRELATOR_MESSAGE_CKEY (CKEY);
> create index IDX_SELECTOR_CORRELATOR on BPEL_SELECTORS
> (CORRELATOR,CORRELATION_KEY);
> create index IDX_SELECTOR_CKEY on BPEL_SELECTORS (CORRELATION_KEY);
> create index IDX_SELECTOR_SELGRPID on BPEL_SELECTORS (SELGRPID);
> create index IDX_UNMATCHED_CKEY on BPEL_UNMATCHED (CORRELATION_KEY);
> create index IDX_UNMATCHED_CORRELATOR_CKEY on BPEL_UNMATCHED
> (CORRELATOR,CORRELATION_KEY);
> create index IDX_RECOVERY_LDATAID on BPEL_ACTIVITY_RECOVERY (LDATA_ID);
> create index IDX_EVENT_LDATAID on BPEL_EVENT (LDATA_ID);
> create index IDX_FAULT_LDATAID on BPEL_FAULT (LDATA_ID);
> create index IDX_MESSAGE_LDATAID on BPEL_MESSAGE (DATA);
> create index IDX_INSTANCE_LDATAID on BPEL_INSTANCE (JACOB_STATE);
> create index IDX_MEXCEPR_LDATAID on BPEL_MESSAGE_EXCHANGE
(LDATA_CEPR_ID);