ode-dev mailing list archives

From Raja Balasubramanian/MAXIMUS <RajaBalasubraman...@maximus.com>
Subject RE: Invoking External Services - Execution Exception
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 21:10:03 GMT
Maciej,

After your changes to SoapMessageConverter.java (Version 505031), I'm able
to call the external service with out problem.

Thanks for the fix. But my deadlock problem still exists.

When the lock happens, all records related to that transaction got
rollback. No exception thrown.

Raja

  _____

From: Maciej Szefler [mailto:mbs@intalio.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 2:45 PM
To: Raja Balasubramanian
Subject: Re: Invoking External Services - Execution Exception

So, is the message getting to your external service succesfully? and if so
does the service like it? (i.e. is it the response that is causing the
problem?).
-maciej

On 2/8/07, Raja Balasubramanian/MAXIMUS <RajaBalasubramanian@maximus.com>
wrote:

Maciej,

Here is my BPEL and External Service WSDL.
The following is the Soap message routed to the external server.
----------------------------
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
<soapenv:Header>
        <addr:To xmlns:addr=" http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">

http://10.23.1.199:8080/SimpleWebService/services/SimpleServices
        </addr:To>
        <addr:Action
xmlns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"></addr:Action>
</soapenv:Header><soapenv:Body />
<soapenv:Body>
        <axis2ns2:addNumbers xmlns:tns="http://ws.sdc.maximus.com"
                             xmlns:axis2ns2=" <http://ws.sdc.maximus.com>
http://ws.sdc.maximus.com"
                             xmlns="http://ws.sdc.maximus.com">
                    <Number1>11</Number1>
                    <Number2>22</Number2>
        </axis2ns2:addNumbers>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>
<addr:Action> is Missing the ServiceMethod Name (urn:addNumbers)
Has 2 <soapenv:Body>

Thank you
Raja