ode-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Alateras <j...@comware.com.au>
Subject Re: Process Versioning
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 00:15:35 GMT
Matthieu,

Solid start on the versioning document. How does versioning work in the
case where one process interacts with another process, which is in a
separate bundle.

This is the use case

I have BundleA-1/ProcessA-1, which calls BundleB-1/ProcessC-1. If I
upgrade BundleB with BundleB-2/ProcessC-2 do i need to make changes to
BundleA-1/ProcessA-1 or will it bind to the latest version of the
ProcessC automatically?

cheers
</jima>