ode-dev mailing list archives

From Roger Menday <r.men...@fz-juelich.de>
Subject Re: JBI and correlation of MessageExchange
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 16:29:59 GMT
Hi,
> Well, I'm not sure where the best place would be to
> store such properties.  Hopefully someone with
> more knowledge of Ode internals can help here.
I hope so.
> I think the IAPI may give a slot for the integration
> layer to store something in the database.  And this
> will be a definite need if we want to be able to not
> keep the JBI exchange in memory (I don't think
> the JBI exchange is stored somewhere).
>
> The exchanges ( org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.MessageExchagne)
> has some placeholders for properties but afaik, they are specific
> to a given exchange, so that there is no way to link an
> outgoing exchange to the MyRoleExhcange that created
> the process instance.
Some other issues we have with the JBI integration of ODE.

* interface based routing
* getting the WSDL automatically from JBI
* management stuff
* correlation id (above)

Am I correct with assuming this is currently missing ?

I wish I had the time (and probably the ability) to do something
pro-active about these, rather than just complaining ... :)

Regards,

Roger