ode-dev mailing list archives

From Manu Lopez <mlo...@intecna.es>
Subject Re: [1/2] servicemix + ode-jbi (invoking remote Webservice) Error : Unknown endpoint
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 09:50:47 GMT

If I deploy the webservice in servicemix, using http+jsr181 components and
packaging it in the same Service Assembly that my bpel Service Unit is
packaged, the "unknown endpoint" problem is solved.

Now I'm getting the following error when I run the sendsoap.sh command:

INFO  - AegisBindingProvider           -
xsi:type="{http://webservices.intecna.es/}" was specified, but no
corresponding Type was registered; defaulting to
{http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}string
INFO  - DefaultFaultHandler            - Fault occurred!
org.codehaus.xfire.fault.XFireFault: Not enough message parts were received
for the operation.
        at
org.codehaus.xfire.service.binding.ServiceInvocationHandler.fillInHolders(ServiceInvocationHandler.java:226)
        at
org.codehaus.xfire.service.binding.ServiceInvocationHandler.invoke(ServiceInvocationHandler.java:71)
        at
org.codehaus.xfire.handler.HandlerPipeline.invoke(HandlerPipeline.java:131)
        at
org.codehaus.xfire.transport.DefaultEndpoint.onReceive(DefaultEndpoint.java:64)
        at
org.codehaus.xfire.transport.AbstractChannel.receive(AbstractChannel.java:38)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jsr181.Jsr181ExchangeProcessor.process(Jsr181ExchangeProcessor.java:110)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.doProcess(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:489)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.processExchange(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:441)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseLifeCycle.onMessageExchange(BaseLifeCycle.java:46)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl.processInBound(DeliveryChannelImpl.java:593)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.AbstractFlow.doRouting(AbstractFlow.java:174)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaFlow.doRouting(SedaFlow.java:176)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaQueue$1.run(SedaQueue.java:134)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:665)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:690)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
WARN  - OdeService                     - Ignoring unknown async reply:
{MyRoleMex#3670016 [Client ID:localhost-57344-1173087942826-2:0] calling
{http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/Autentifica}AutentificaService.AutentificaOperation(...)}

I guess this is not an Apache Ode problem, so where should I post this
message? In servicemix forums? In Xfire forums?

Thanks.