ode-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Manu Lopez <mlo...@intecna.es>
Subject Re: [1/2] Errors encountered while resolving metadata
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 08:27:52 GMT

Hi Matthieu, I'm using the last version of ODE (515597 revision), so I think
I have the correct version and OpenJPA should work.

Switching to Hibernate as persistence layer, it works fine, the bpel process
is executed, but I get an NPE when the bpel try to reply the soap message,
as has posted Fergunet in Apache Ode User forum:
http://www.nabble.com/The-Final-Step%21-%28Problem-with-the-Reply-of-a-BPEL%29-tf3366488.html

(We are working in the same project).

Searching in google, I have encountered that this error appears in the next
OpenJPA jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-145

Maybe an OpenJPA bug ?





Matthieu Riou-2 wrote:
> 
> Hi Manu,
> 
> You will need to update to a more recent version of ODE's trunk to get
> things working as is. I've just recently finished the transition from
> Hibernate to OpenJPA as a persistence layer for ODE and in the build you
> have, the OpenJPA code is broken.
> 
> If updating is really not an option then you can still switch to the
> hibernate persistence layer by setting the system property
> ode.persistenceto 'hibernate'.
> 
> Matthieu
> 
> On 3/7/07, Manu Lopez <mlopez@intecna.es> wrote:
>>
>>
>> I post the log I'm getting when I send a soap message to a bpel process.
>> The
>> Service Assembly has been packaged using http+jsr181+ApacheOde Service
>> Units, and the deployment in Servicemix is correct.
>>
>> ApacheOde is using OpenJPA.
>>
>> 10:28:32,885 | DEBUG | ODE_QuartzSchedulerThread | sql
>> | utils.LoggingConnectionWrapper  204 | close
>> 10:28:47,190 | DEBUG | btpool0-0 - Acceptor0 SelectChannelConnector @
>> localhost:18181 | JettyContextManager      |
>> ntextManager$ThreadPoolWrapper
>> 441 | Dispatching job: HEP@14244803[d=true,io=0,w=true,b=0|0]
>> 10:28:47,227 | DEBUG | btpool0-2  | ConsumerProcessor        |
>> p.processors.ConsumerProcessor  122 | Receiving HTTP request: POST
>> /AutentificaService/AutentificaPort/ HTTP/1.1
>> Content-Type: text/xml
>>
>> User-Agent: Jakarta Commons-HttpClient/3.0
>>
>> Host: localhost:18181
>>
>> Content-Length: 505
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> 10:28:47,408 | DEBUG | btpool0-2  | HttpComponent            |
>> emix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle  532 | Created correlation id:
>> ID:localhost-42996-1173259676805-2:0
>> 10:28:47,409 | DEBUG | btpool0-2  | DeliveryChannelImpl      |
>> .messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl  411 | Send
>> ID:localhost-42996-1173259676805-2:0 in DeliveryChannel{servicemix-http}
>> 10:28:47,484 | DEBUG | btpool0-2  | SedaFlow                 |
>> emix.jbi.nmr.flow.AbstractFlow  121 | Called Flow send
>> 10:28:47,491 | DEBUG | btpool0-2  | ConsumerProcessor        |
>> p.processors.ConsumerProcessor  186 | Suspending continuation for
>> exchange:
>> ID:localhost-42996-1173259676805-2:0
>> 10:28:47,501 | DEBUG | pool-flow.seda.OdeBpelEngine-thread-1 | SedaQueue
>> | .jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaQueue$1  132 |
>> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaQueue$1@14cf1b9 dequeued
>> exchange: InOut[
>>   id: ID:localhost-42996-1173259676805-2:0
>>   status: Active
>>   role: provider
>>   interface: {
>> http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/Autentifica}AutentificaPortType
>>   service: {http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/Autentifica}AutentificaService
>>   endpoint: AutentificaPort
>>   operation: {
>> http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/Autentifica}AutentificaOperation
>>   in: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><aut:AutentificaOperation
>> xmlns:aut="http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/Autentifica"
>> xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
>> xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
>> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
>>       <user>myUser</user>
>>       <pass>myPass</pass>
>>     </aut:AutentificaOperation>
>> ]
>> 10:28:47,501 | DEBUG | Thread-10  | DeliveryChannelImpl      |
>> .messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl  263 | Accepting
>> ID:localhost-42996-1173259676805-2:0 in DeliveryChannel{OdeBpelEngine}
>> 10:28:47,504 | DEBUG | pool-3-thread-1 | OdeService               |
>> org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeService   224 | invokeOde() JBI
>> exchangeId=ID:localhost-42996-1173259676805-2:0
>> endpoint={
>> http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/Autentifica}AutentificaService:AutentificaPort
>> operation={http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/Autentifica}AutentificaOperation
>> 10:28:47,506 | DEBUG | pool-3-thread-1 | BpelEngineImpl           |
>> ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl  237 | Routed: svcQname
>> {http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/Autentifica}AutentificaService -->
>> BpelProcess[{http://enterprise.netbeans.org/bpel/Autentifica}Autentifica-2
>> ]
>> 10:28:47,513 | WARN  | pool-3-thread-1 | DAOConnectionFactoryImpl |
>> nnectionFactoryImpl$DebugTxMgr  149 | JPA get
>> transactionorg.apache.geronimo.transaction.manager.TransactionImpl@e02fc4
>> 10:28:47,515 | WARN  | pool-3-thread-1 | DAOConnectionFactoryImpl |
>> OConnectionFactoryImpl$DebugTx  198 | Synchronization registration on
>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl
>> 10:28:47,516 | WARN  | pool-3-thread-1 | DAOConnectionFactoryImpl |
>> OConnectionFactoryImpl$DebugTx  198 | Synchronization registration on
>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.AbstractBrokerFactory$RemoveTransactionSync
>> 10:28:48,056 | WARN  | pool-3-thread-1 | DAOConnectionFactoryImpl |
>> nnectionFactoryImpl$DebugTxMgr  149 | JPA get
>> transactionorg.apache.geronimo.transaction.manager.TransactionImpl@e02fc4
>> 10:28:48,057 | DEBUG | pool-3-thread-1 | OdeService               |
>> org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeService   271 | Rolling back ODE MEX null
>> 10:28:48,057 | ERROR | pool-3-thread-1 | OdeService               |
>> org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeService   150 | Error invoking ODE.
>> <4|true|0.9.7-incubating-SNAPSHOT>
>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException: Errors encountered
>> while
>> resolving metadata.  See nested exceptions for details.
>>         at
>> org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.resolve(MetaDataRepository.java
>> :503)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.getMetaData(
>> MetaDataRepository.java:285)
>>         at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.persist(BrokerImpl.java
>> :2351)
>>         at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.persist(BrokerImpl.java
>> :2204)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingBroker.persist(DelegatingBroker.java
>> :991)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerImpl.persist(
>> EntityManagerImpl.java:525)
>>         at
>> org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.BPELDAOConnectionImpl.createMessageExchange(
>> BPELDAOConnectionImpl.java:73)
>>         at
>> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.createMessageExchange(
>> BpelEngineImpl.java:119)
>>         at
>> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.createMessageExchange(
>> BpelEngineImpl.java:138)
>>         at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeService.invokeOde(OdeService.java:227)
>>         at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeService.onJbiMessageExchange(
>> OdeService.java:147)
>>         at
>> org.apache.ode.jbi.JbiMessageExchangeEventRouter.onJbiMessageExchange(
>> JbiMessageExchangeEventRouter.java:47)
>>         at org.apache.ode.jbi.Receiver$1.run(Receiver.java:190)
>>         at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(
>> Executors.java:417)
>>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java
>> :269)
>>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:123)
>>         at
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(
>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
>>         at
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java
>> :675)
>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>> Caused by: <4|true|0.9.7-incubating-SNAPSHOT>
>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException: Field
>> "org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.MessageExchangeDAOImpl._props" cannot declare
>> that
>> it is mapped by another field. Its mapping strategy
>> (org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.strats.HandlerFieldStrategy) does not
>> support
>> mapping by another field.
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.strats.AbstractFieldStrategy.assertNotMappedBy
>> (AbstractFieldStrategy.java:56)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.strats.HandlerFieldStrategy.map(
>> HandlerFieldStrategy.java:67)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.FieldMapping.setStrategy(FieldMapping.java
>> :117)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.RuntimeStrategyInstaller.installStrategy(
>> RuntimeStrategyInstaller.java:77)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.FieldMapping.resolveMapping(FieldMapping.java
>> :435)
>>         at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.FieldMapping.resolve(
>> FieldMapping.java:400)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.ClassMapping.resolveNonRelationMappings(
>> ClassMapping.java:820)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.MappingRepository.prepareMapping(
>> MappingRepository.java:313)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.preMapping(
>> MetaDataRepository.java:602)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.resolve(MetaDataRepository.java
>> :489)
>>         ... 18 more
>> NestedThrowables:
>> <4|true|0.9.7-incubating-SNAPSHOT>
>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException: Field
>> "org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.CorrelationSetDAOImpl._props" cannot declare that
>> it
>> is mapped by another field. Its mapping strategy
>> (org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.strats.HandlerFieldStrategy) does not
>> support
>> mapping by another field.
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.strats.AbstractFieldStrategy.assertNotMappedBy
>> (AbstractFieldStrategy.java:56)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.strats.HandlerFieldStrategy.map(
>> HandlerFieldStrategy.java:67)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.FieldMapping.setStrategy(FieldMapping.java
>> :117)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.RuntimeStrategyInstaller.installStrategy(
>> RuntimeStrategyInstaller.java:77)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.FieldMapping.resolveMapping(FieldMapping.java
>> :435)
>>         at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.FieldMapping.resolve(
>> FieldMapping.java:400)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.ClassMapping.resolveNonRelationMappings(
>> ClassMapping.java:820)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.MappingRepository.prepareMapping(
>> MappingRepository.java:313)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.preMapping(
>> MetaDataRepository.java:602)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.resolve(MetaDataRepository.java
>> :489)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.getMetaData(
>> MetaDataRepository.java:285)
>>         at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.persist(BrokerImpl.java
>> :2351)
>>         at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.persist(BrokerImpl.java
>> :2204)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingBroker.persist(DelegatingBroker.java
>> :991)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerImpl.persist(
>> EntityManagerImpl.java:525)
>>         at
>> org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.BPELDAOConnectionImpl.createMessageExchange(
>> BPELDAOConnectionImpl.java:73)
>>         at
>> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.createMessageExchange(
>> BpelEngineImpl.java:119)
>>         at
>> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.createMessageExchange(
>> BpelEngineImpl.java:138)
>>         at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeService.invokeOde(OdeService.java:227)
>>         at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeService.onJbiMessageExchange(
>> OdeService.java:147)
>>         at
>> org.apache.ode.jbi.JbiMessageExchangeEventRouter.onJbiMessageExchange(
>> JbiMessageExchangeEventRouter.java:47)
>>         at org.apache.ode.jbi.Receiver$1.run(Receiver.java:190)
>>         at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(
>> Executors.java:417)
>>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java
>> :269)
>>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:123)
>>         at
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(
>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
>>         at
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java
>> :675)
>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>         at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.FieldMapping.initializeMapping(
>> FieldMapping.java:483)
>>         at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.FieldMapping.resolve(
>> FieldMapping.java:402)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.ClassMapping.initializeMapping(
>> ClassMapping.java:831)
>>         at org.apache.openjpa.meta.ClassMetaData.resolve(
>> ClassMetaData.java:1575)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.resolveMapping(
>> MetaDataRepository.java:626)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.resolve(MetaDataRepository.java
>> :495)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.getMetaData(
>> MetaDataRepository.java:285)
>>         at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.persist(BrokerImpl.java
>> :2351)
>>         at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.persist(BrokerImpl.java
>> :2204)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingBroker.persist(DelegatingBroker.java
>> :991)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerImpl.persist(
>> EntityManagerImpl.java:525)
>>         at
>> org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.BPELDAOConnectionImpl.createMessageExchange(
>> BPELDAOConnectionImpl.java:73)
>>         at
>> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.createMessageExchange(
>> BpelEngineImpl.java:119)
>>         at
>> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.createMessageExchange(
>> BpelEngineImpl.java:138)
>>         at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeService.invokeOde(OdeService.java:227)
>>         at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeService.onJbiMessageExchange(
>> OdeService.java:147)
>>         at
>> org.apache.ode.jbi.JbiMessageExchangeEventRouter.onJbiMessageExchange(
>> JbiMessageExchangeEventRouter.java:47)
>>         at org.apache.ode.jbi.Receiver$1.run(Receiver.java:190)
>>         at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(
>> Executors.java:417)
>>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java
>> :269)
>>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:123)
>>         at
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(
>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
>>         at
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java
>> :675)
>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>         at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.FieldMapping.initializeMapping(
>> FieldMapping.java:483)
>>         at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.FieldMapping.resolve(
>> FieldMapping.java:402)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.ClassMapping.initializeMapping(
>> ClassMapping.java:831)
>>         at org.apache.openjpa.meta.ClassMetaData.resolve(
>> ClassMetaData.java:1575)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.resolveMapping(
>> MetaDataRepository.java:626)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.resolve(MetaDataRepository.java
>> :495)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.getMetaData(
>> MetaDataRepository.java:285)
>>         at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.persist(BrokerImpl.java
>> :2351)
>>         at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.persist(BrokerImpl.java
>> :2204)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingBroker.persist(DelegatingBroker.java
>> :991)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerImpl.persist(
>> EntityManagerImpl.java:525)
>>         at
>> org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.BPELDAOConnectionImpl.createMessageExchange(
>> BPELDAOConnectionImpl.java:73)
>>         at
>> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.createMessageExchange(
>> BpelEngineImpl.java:119)
>>         at
>> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.createMessageExchange(
>> BpelEngineImpl.java:138)
>>         at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeService.invokeOde(OdeService.java:227)
>>         at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeService.onJbiMessageExchange(
>> OdeService.java:147)
>>         at
>> org.apache.ode.jbi.JbiMessageExchangeEventRouter.onJbiMessageExchange(
>> JbiMessageExchangeEventRouter.java:47)
>>         at org.apache.ode.jbi.Receiver$1.run(Receiver.java:190)
>>         at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(
>> Executors.java:417)
>>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java
>> :269)
>>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:123)
>>         at
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(
>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
>>         at
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java
>> :675)
>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>> 10:28:48,070 | DEBUG | pool-3-thread-1 | DeliveryChannelImpl      |
>> .messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl  411 | Send
>> ID:localhost-42996-1173259676805-2:0 in DeliveryChannel{OdeBpelEngine}
>> 10:28:48,071 | DEBUG | pool-3-thread-1 | SedaFlow                 |
>> emix.jbi.nmr.flow.AbstractFlow  121 | Called Flow send
>> 10:28:48,223 | DEBUG | pool-flow.seda.OdeBpelEngine-thread-2 | SedaQueue
>> | .jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaQueue$1  132 |
>> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaQueue$1@19de9c9 dequeued
>> exchange: InOut[
>>   id: ID:localhost-42996-1173259676805-2:0
>>   status: Error
>>   role: consumer
>>   interface: {
>> http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/Autentifica}AutentificaPortType
>>   service: {http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/Autentifica}AutentificaService
>>   endpoint: AutentificaPort
>>   operation: {
>> http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/Autentifica}AutentificaOperation
>>   in: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><aut:AutentificaOperation
>> xmlns:aut="http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/Autentifica"
>> xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
>> xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
>> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
>>       <user>myUser</user>
>>       <pass>myPass</pass>
>>     </aut:AutentificaOperation>
>> ]
>> 10:28:48,224 | DEBUG | pool-flow.seda.OdeBpelEngine-thread-2 |
>> HttpComponent
>> | emix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle  419 | Received exchange: status: Error,
>> role: consumer
>> 10:28:48,224 | DEBUG | pool-flow.seda.OdeBpelEngine-thread-2 |
>> HttpComponent
>> | emix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle  487 | Retrieved correlation id:
>> ID:localhost-42996-1173259676805-2:0
>> 10:28:48,225 | DEBUG | pool-flow.seda.OdeBpelEngine-thread-2 |
>> ConsumerProcessor        | p.processors.ConsumerProcessor   98 | Resuming
>> continuation for exchange: ID:localhost-42996-1173259676805-2:0
>> 10:28:48,225 | DEBUG | btpool0-0 - Acceptor0 SelectChannelConnector @
>> localhost:18181 | JettyContextManager      |
>> ntextManager$ThreadPoolWrapper
>> 441 | Dispatching job: HEP@14244803[d=true,io=0,w=true,b=0|0]
>> 10:28:48,226 | DEBUG | btpool0-2  | ConsumerProcessor        |
>> p.processors.ConsumerProcessor  122 | Receiving HTTP request: POST
>> /AutentificaService/AutentificaPort/ HTTP/1.1
>> Content-Type: text/xml
>>
>> User-Agent: Jakarta Commons-HttpClient/3.0
>>
>> Host: localhost:18181
>>
>> Content-Length: 505
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> 10:28:48,227 | WARN  | btpool0-2  | jetty                    |
>> ervicemix.http.jetty.JCLLogger   93 | EXCEPTION
>> javax.servlet.ServletException: Failed to process request:
>> java.lang.Exception: Unknown Error
>>         at
>> org.apache.servicemix.http.HttpBridgeServlet.doPost(HttpBridgeServlet.java
>> :79)
>>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
>>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)
>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(
>> ServletHolder.java:445)
>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(
>> ServletHandler.java:356)
>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(
>> ContextHandler.java:627)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(
>> ContextHandlerCollection.java:149)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java
>> :123)
>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(
>> HandlerWrapper.java:141)
>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:269)
>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(
>> HttpConnection.java:430)
>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java
>> :333)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.nio.HttpChannelEndPoint.run(HttpChannelEndPoint.java
>> :270)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.java
>> :475)
>> 10:28:48,228 | WARN  | btpool0-2  | jetty                    |
>> ervicemix.http.jetty.JCLLogger   93 | Nested in
>> javax.servlet.ServletException: Failed to process request:
>> java.lang.Exception: Unknown Error:
>> java.lang.Exception: Unknown Error
>>         at
>> org.apache.servicemix.http.processors.ConsumerProcessor.process(
>> ConsumerProcessor.java:216)
>>         at
>> org.apache.servicemix.http.HttpBridgeServlet.doPost(HttpBridgeServlet.java
>> :71)
>>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
>>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)
>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(
>> ServletHolder.java:445)
>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(
>> ServletHandler.java:356)
>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(
>> ContextHandler.java:627)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(
>> ContextHandlerCollection.java:149)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java
>> :123)
>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(
>> HandlerWrapper.java:141)
>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:269)
>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(
>> HttpConnection.java:430)
>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java
>> :333)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.nio.HttpChannelEndPoint.run(HttpChannelEndPoint.java
>> :270)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.java
>> :475)
>> 10:28:48,229 | WARN  | btpool0-2  | jetty                    |
>> ervicemix.http.jetty.JCLLogger   93 |
>> /AutentificaService/AutentificaPort/:
>> java.lang.Exception: Unknown Error
>>         at
>> org.apache.servicemix.http.processors.ConsumerProcessor.process(
>> ConsumerProcessor.java:216)
>>         at
>> org.apache.servicemix.http.HttpBridgeServlet.doPost(HttpBridgeServlet.java
>> :71)
>>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
>>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)
>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(
>> ServletHolder.java:445)
>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(
>> ServletHandler.java:356)
>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(
>> ContextHandler.java:627)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(
>> ContextHandlerCollection.java:149)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java
>> :123)
>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(
>> HandlerWrapper.java:141)
>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:269)
>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(
>> HttpConnection.java:430)
>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java
>> :333)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.nio.HttpChannelEndPoint.run(HttpChannelEndPoint.java
>> :270)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.java
>> :475)
>> 10:28:48,230 | WARN  | btpool0-2  | jetty                    |
>> ervicemix.http.jetty.JCLLogger   93 |
>> /AutentificaService/AutentificaPort/
>> java.lang.Exception: Unknown Error
>>         at
>> org.apache.servicemix.http.processors.ConsumerProcessor.process(
>> ConsumerProcessor.java:216)
>>         at
>> org.apache.servicemix.http.HttpBridgeServlet.doPost(HttpBridgeServlet.java
>> :71)
>>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
>>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)
>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(
>> ServletHolder.java:445)
>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(
>> ServletHandler.java:356)
>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(
>> ContextHandler.java:627)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(
>> ContextHandlerCollection.java:149)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java
>> :123)
>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(
>> HandlerWrapper.java:141)
>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:269)
>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(
>> HttpConnection.java:430)
>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java
>> :333)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.nio.HttpChannelEndPoint.run(HttpChannelEndPoint.java
>> :270)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.java
>> :475)
>> 10:28:48,346 | DEBUG | btpool0-0 - Acceptor0 SelectChannelConnector @
>> localhost:18181 | JettyContextManager      |
>> ntextManager$ThreadPoolWrapper
>> 441 | Dispatching job: HEP@14244803[d=true,io=1,w=true,b=0|0]
>>
>> Tell me if you need any wsdl, xsd, etc...
>>
>>
>> --
>> View this message in context:
>> http://www.nabble.com/Errors-encountered-while-resolving-metadata-tf3360974.html#a9349433
>> Sent from the Apache Ode Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>
>>
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Errors-encountered-while-resolving-metadata-tf3360974.html#a9370442
Sent from the Apache Ode Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message