ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject JBI and correlation of MessageExchange
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 18:00:50 GMT
Hi guys !

In ServiceMix, there is a property named "
org.apache.servicemix.correlationId"
that is used to correlate MessageExchanges.
For example, if a JBI endpoint receives a JBI exchange, and send another
jbi exchange while processing it, the components will forward this property
from the inbound exchange to the outbound exchange (or create it with a
unique
id if none was set).  This enables tracking of a "JBI process".  I think ODE
would benefit of such a behavior when deployed inside ServiceMix, so I'm
trying
to implement it.

However, I'm not sure what the best way to do that.  I would say that the
best way
is to use properties defined on org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.MessageExchange,
but I haven't been able to find a way to retrieve these properties from
a MessageExchangeContext.invokePartner call.

Any hints on how to do that ?

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Architect, LogicBlaze (http://www.logicblaze.com/)