ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JBI and correlation of MessageExchange
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 16:22:20 GMT
Well, I'm not sure where the best place would be to
store such properties.  Hopefully someone with
more knowledge of Ode internals can help here.
I think the IAPI may give a slot for the integration
layer to store something in the database.  And this
will be a definite need if we want to be able to not
keep the JBI exchange in memory (I don't think
the JBI exchange is stored somewhere).

The exchanges ( org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.MessageExchagne)
has some placeholders for properties but afaik, they are specific
to a given exchange, so that there is no way to link an
outgoing exchange to the MyRoleExhcange that created
the process instance.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet