ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JBI and correlation of MessageExchange
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 16:39:46 GMT
On 3/28/07, Roger Menday <r.menday@fz-juelich.de> wrote:

> Hi,
> > Well, I'm not sure where the best place would be to
> > store such properties.  Hopefully someone with
> > more knowledge of Ode internals can help here.
> I hope so.
> > I think the IAPI may give a slot for the integration
> > layer to store something in the database.  And this
> > will be a definite need if we want to be able to not
> > keep the JBI exchange in memory (I don't think
> > the JBI exchange is stored somewhere).
> >
> > The exchanges ( org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.MessageExchagne)
> > has some placeholders for properties but afaik, they are specific
> > to a given exchange, so that there is no way to link an
> > outgoing exchange to the MyRoleExhcange that created
> > the process instance.
> Some other issues we have with the JBI integration of ODE.
>
> * interface based routing

There is a JIRA about that.  If not endpoint information is set
for the partner, maybe Ode could default to interface based routing ...

* getting the WSDL automatically from JBI

Hum, I'm not sure about this one ...  This may be more of a tooling problem
?

* management stuff

Yeah, the management interface could be exposed as a JBI endpoint easily.

* correlation id (above)

This one is important imho ...

Am I correct with assuming this is currently missing ?

> I wish I had the time (and probably the ability) to do something
> pro-active about these, rather than just complaining ... :)

I will try too when time permits ...
Would you mind raising JIRA issues for the missing ones ?

Regards,

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet