ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Janne Savukoski" <ja...@savukoski.name>
Subject Re: Quartz commits and JobStoreJTA
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 09:16:27 GMT
Just to share the experience, I solved the problem by creating a
specific connectionManager for jdbc-connections. Ie., added to tx.xml:

----
<jencks:connectionManager
            id="jdbcConnectionManager"
            containerManagedSecurity="false"
            transaction="local"
            transactionManager="#transactionManager"
            poolingSupport="#poolingSupport"
            connectionTracker="#jdbcConnectionTracker" />

<jencks:connectionTracker id="jdbcConnectionTracker"
geronimoTransactionManager="#transactionManager" />
----

and to jndi.xml:
----
<bean id="odeDS"
class="org.springframework.jca.support.LocalConnectionFactoryBean">
    <property name="managedConnectionFactory" ref="odeMCF" />
    <property name="connectionManager" ref="jdbcConnectionManager" />
  </bean>
----

Previously, the jms- and
jdbc-connectionfactories/pools/factorypools/wadewa got mixed up and
activemq exceptioned.

But I guess my other settings are somehow crappy if I'm the only one
experiencing this; though, all this happened with a clean install.

-janne

--
Janne Savukoski ++ Xernel Oy
+358.40.5684246 (mobile)