ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject OpenJPA love
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 19:21:20 GMT
Hi all,

I've just committed one last fix to our OpenJPA implementation and it seems
to mostly work now! I've been able to test our 3 main scenarios (helloworld,
dynpartner and magicsession) on it. I still have to make sure that it works
as well on a JBI deployment (shouldn't be a problem as there's no real
difference) and try our test suite. Btw does anybody know if the test suite
has ever been working on Hibernate? I know it has for sure with in memory
DAOs.

I was also thinking of sending an e-mail to our user list to see if some
people would care to try the processes that they've been using with OpenJPA
to make sure they still work.

We're definitely getting closer to a potential release....

Matthieu