ode-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Errors encountered while resolving metadata
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 14:11:51 GMT
Hi Manu,

You will need to update to a more recent version of ODE's trunk to get
things working as is. I've just recently finished the transition from
Hibernate to OpenJPA as a persistence layer for ODE and in the build you
have, the OpenJPA code is broken.

If updating is really not an option then you can still switch to the
hibernate persistence layer by setting the system property
ode.persistenceto 'hibernate'.

Matthieu

On 3/7/07, Manu Lopez <mlopez@intecna.es> wrote:
>
>
> I post the log I'm getting when I send a soap message to a bpel process.
> The
> Service Assembly has been packaged using http+jsr181+ApacheOde Service
> Units, and the deployment in Servicemix is correct.
>
> ApacheOde is using OpenJPA.
>
> 10:28:32,885 | DEBUG | ODE_QuartzSchedulerThread | sql
> | utils.LoggingConnectionWrapper  204 | close
> 10:28:47,190 | DEBUG | btpool0-0 - Acceptor0 SelectChannelConnector @
> localhost:18181 | JettyContextManager      |
> ntextManager$ThreadPoolWrapper
> 441 | Dispatching job: HEP@14244803[d=true,io=0,w=true,b=0|0]
> 10:28:47,227 | DEBUG | btpool0-2  | ConsumerProcessor        |
> p.processors.ConsumerProcessor  122 | Receiving HTTP request: POST
> /AutentificaService/AutentificaPort/ HTTP/1.1
> Content-Type: text/xml
>
> User-Agent: Jakarta Commons-HttpClient/3.0
>
> Host: localhost:18181
>
> Content-Length: 505
>
>
>
>
> 10:28:47,408 | DEBUG | btpool0-2  | HttpComponent            |
> emix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle  532 | Created correlation id:
> ID:localhost-42996-1173259676805-2:0
> 10:28:47,409 | DEBUG | btpool0-2  | DeliveryChannelImpl      |
> .messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl  411 | Send
> ID:localhost-42996-1173259676805-2:0 in DeliveryChannel{servicemix-http}
> 10:28:47,484 | DEBUG | btpool0-2  | SedaFlow                 |
> emix.jbi.nmr.flow.AbstractFlow  121 | Called Flow send
> 10:28:47,491 | DEBUG | btpool0-2  | ConsumerProcessor        |
> p.processors.ConsumerProcessor  186 | Suspending continuation for
> exchange:
> ID:localhost-42996-1173259676805-2:0
> 10:28:47,501 | DEBUG | pool-flow.seda.OdeBpelEngine-thread-1 | SedaQueue
> | .jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaQueue$1  132 |
> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaQueue$1@14cf1b9 dequeued
> exchange: InOut[
>   id: ID:localhost-42996-1173259676805-2:0
>   status: Active
>   role: provider
>   interface: {
> http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/Autentifica}AutentificaPortType
>   service: {http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/Autentifica}AutentificaService
>   endpoint: AutentificaPort
>   operation: {
> http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/Autentifica}AutentificaOperation
>   in: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><aut:AutentificaOperation
> xmlns:aut="http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/Autentifica"
> xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
> xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
>       <user>myUser</user>
>       <pass>myPass</pass>
>     </aut:AutentificaOperation>
> ]
> 10:28:47,501 | DEBUG | Thread-10  | DeliveryChannelImpl      |
> .messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl  263 | Accepting
> ID:localhost-42996-1173259676805-2:0 in DeliveryChannel{OdeBpelEngine}
> 10:28:47,504 | DEBUG | pool-3-thread-1 | OdeService               |
> org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeService   224 | invokeOde() JBI
> exchangeId=ID:localhost-42996-1173259676805-2:0
> endpoint={
> http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/Autentifica}AutentificaService:AutentificaPort
> operation={http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/Autentifica}AutentificaOperation
> 10:28:47,506 | DEBUG | pool-3-thread-1 | BpelEngineImpl           |
> ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl  237 | Routed: svcQname
> {http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/Autentifica}AutentificaService -->
> BpelProcess[{http://enterprise.netbeans.org/bpel/Autentifica}Autentifica-2
> ]
> 10:28:47,513 | WARN  | pool-3-thread-1 | DAOConnectionFactoryImpl |
> nnectionFactoryImpl$DebugTxMgr  149 | JPA get
> transactionorg.apache.geronimo.transaction.manager.TransactionImpl@e02fc4
> 10:28:47,515 | WARN  | pool-3-thread-1 | DAOConnectionFactoryImpl |
> OConnectionFactoryImpl$DebugTx  198 | Synchronization registration on
> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl
> 10:28:47,516 | WARN  | pool-3-thread-1 | DAOConnectionFactoryImpl |
> OConnectionFactoryImpl$DebugTx  198 | Synchronization registration on
> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.AbstractBrokerFactory$RemoveTransactionSync
> 10:28:48,056 | WARN  | pool-3-thread-1 | DAOConnectionFactoryImpl |
> nnectionFactoryImpl$DebugTxMgr  149 | JPA get
> transactionorg.apache.geronimo.transaction.manager.TransactionImpl@e02fc4
> 10:28:48,057 | DEBUG | pool-3-thread-1 | OdeService               |
> org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeService   271 | Rolling back ODE MEX null
> 10:28:48,057 | ERROR | pool-3-thread-1 | OdeService               |
> org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeService   150 | Error invoking ODE.
> <4|true|0.9.7-incubating-SNAPSHOT>
> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException: Errors encountered while
> resolving metadata.  See nested exceptions for details.
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.resolve(MetaDataRepository.java
> :503)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.getMetaData(
> MetaDataRepository.java:285)
>         at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.persist(BrokerImpl.java
> :2351)
>         at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.persist(BrokerImpl.java
> :2204)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingBroker.persist(DelegatingBroker.java
> :991)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerImpl.persist(
> EntityManagerImpl.java:525)
>         at
> org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.BPELDAOConnectionImpl.createMessageExchange(
> BPELDAOConnectionImpl.java:73)
>         at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.createMessageExchange(
> BpelEngineImpl.java:119)
>         at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.createMessageExchange(
> BpelEngineImpl.java:138)
>         at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeService.invokeOde(OdeService.java:227)
>         at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeService.onJbiMessageExchange(
> OdeService.java:147)
>         at
> org.apache.ode.jbi.JbiMessageExchangeEventRouter.onJbiMessageExchange(
> JbiMessageExchangeEventRouter.java:47)
>         at org.apache.ode.jbi.Receiver$1.run(Receiver.java:190)
>         at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(
> Executors.java:417)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java
> :269)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:123)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(
> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java
> :675)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> Caused by: <4|true|0.9.7-incubating-SNAPSHOT>
> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException: Field
> "org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.MessageExchangeDAOImpl._props" cannot declare that
> it is mapped by another field. Its mapping strategy
> (org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.strats.HandlerFieldStrategy) does not
> support
> mapping by another field.
>         at
>
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.strats.AbstractFieldStrategy.assertNotMappedBy
> (AbstractFieldStrategy.java:56)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.strats.HandlerFieldStrategy.map(
> HandlerFieldStrategy.java:67)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.FieldMapping.setStrategy(FieldMapping.java
> :117)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.RuntimeStrategyInstaller.installStrategy(
> RuntimeStrategyInstaller.java:77)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.FieldMapping.resolveMapping(FieldMapping.java
> :435)
>         at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.FieldMapping.resolve(
> FieldMapping.java:400)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.ClassMapping.resolveNonRelationMappings(
> ClassMapping.java:820)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.MappingRepository.prepareMapping(
> MappingRepository.java:313)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.preMapping(
> MetaDataRepository.java:602)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.resolve(MetaDataRepository.java
> :489)
>         ... 18 more
> NestedThrowables:
> <4|true|0.9.7-incubating-SNAPSHOT>
> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException: Field
> "org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.CorrelationSetDAOImpl._props" cannot declare that
> it
> is mapped by another field. Its mapping strategy
> (org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.strats.HandlerFieldStrategy) does not
> support
> mapping by another field.
>         at
>
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.strats.AbstractFieldStrategy.assertNotMappedBy
> (AbstractFieldStrategy.java:56)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.strats.HandlerFieldStrategy.map(
> HandlerFieldStrategy.java:67)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.FieldMapping.setStrategy(FieldMapping.java
> :117)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.RuntimeStrategyInstaller.installStrategy(
> RuntimeStrategyInstaller.java:77)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.FieldMapping.resolveMapping(FieldMapping.java
> :435)
>         at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.FieldMapping.resolve(
> FieldMapping.java:400)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.ClassMapping.resolveNonRelationMappings(
> ClassMapping.java:820)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.MappingRepository.prepareMapping(
> MappingRepository.java:313)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.preMapping(
> MetaDataRepository.java:602)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.resolve(MetaDataRepository.java
> :489)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.getMetaData(
> MetaDataRepository.java:285)
>         at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.persist(BrokerImpl.java
> :2351)
>         at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.persist(BrokerImpl.java
> :2204)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingBroker.persist(DelegatingBroker.java
> :991)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerImpl.persist(
> EntityManagerImpl.java:525)
>         at
> org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.BPELDAOConnectionImpl.createMessageExchange(
> BPELDAOConnectionImpl.java:73)
>         at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.createMessageExchange(
> BpelEngineImpl.java:119)
>         at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.createMessageExchange(
> BpelEngineImpl.java:138)
>         at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeService.invokeOde(OdeService.java:227)
>         at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeService.onJbiMessageExchange(
> OdeService.java:147)
>         at
> org.apache.ode.jbi.JbiMessageExchangeEventRouter.onJbiMessageExchange(
> JbiMessageExchangeEventRouter.java:47)
>         at org.apache.ode.jbi.Receiver$1.run(Receiver.java:190)
>         at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(
> Executors.java:417)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java
> :269)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:123)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(
> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java
> :675)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.FieldMapping.initializeMapping(
> FieldMapping.java:483)
>         at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.FieldMapping.resolve(
> FieldMapping.java:402)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.ClassMapping.initializeMapping(
> ClassMapping.java:831)
>         at org.apache.openjpa.meta.ClassMetaData.resolve(
> ClassMetaData.java:1575)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.resolveMapping(
> MetaDataRepository.java:626)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.resolve(MetaDataRepository.java
> :495)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.getMetaData(
> MetaDataRepository.java:285)
>         at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.persist(BrokerImpl.java
> :2351)
>         at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.persist(BrokerImpl.java
> :2204)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingBroker.persist(DelegatingBroker.java
> :991)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerImpl.persist(
> EntityManagerImpl.java:525)
>         at
> org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.BPELDAOConnectionImpl.createMessageExchange(
> BPELDAOConnectionImpl.java:73)
>         at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.createMessageExchange(
> BpelEngineImpl.java:119)
>         at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.createMessageExchange(
> BpelEngineImpl.java:138)
>         at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeService.invokeOde(OdeService.java:227)
>         at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeService.onJbiMessageExchange(
> OdeService.java:147)
>         at
> org.apache.ode.jbi.JbiMessageExchangeEventRouter.onJbiMessageExchange(
> JbiMessageExchangeEventRouter.java:47)
>         at org.apache.ode.jbi.Receiver$1.run(Receiver.java:190)
>         at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(
> Executors.java:417)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java
> :269)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:123)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(
> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java
> :675)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.FieldMapping.initializeMapping(
> FieldMapping.java:483)
>         at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.FieldMapping.resolve(
> FieldMapping.java:402)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.ClassMapping.initializeMapping(
> ClassMapping.java:831)
>         at org.apache.openjpa.meta.ClassMetaData.resolve(
> ClassMetaData.java:1575)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.resolveMapping(
> MetaDataRepository.java:626)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.resolve(MetaDataRepository.java
> :495)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.getMetaData(
> MetaDataRepository.java:285)
>         at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.persist(BrokerImpl.java
> :2351)
>         at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.persist(BrokerImpl.java
> :2204)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingBroker.persist(DelegatingBroker.java
> :991)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerImpl.persist(
> EntityManagerImpl.java:525)
>         at
> org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.BPELDAOConnectionImpl.createMessageExchange(
> BPELDAOConnectionImpl.java:73)
>         at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.createMessageExchange(
> BpelEngineImpl.java:119)
>         at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.createMessageExchange(
> BpelEngineImpl.java:138)
>         at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeService.invokeOde(OdeService.java:227)
>         at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeService.onJbiMessageExchange(
> OdeService.java:147)
>         at
> org.apache.ode.jbi.JbiMessageExchangeEventRouter.onJbiMessageExchange(
> JbiMessageExchangeEventRouter.java:47)
>         at org.apache.ode.jbi.Receiver$1.run(Receiver.java:190)
>         at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(
> Executors.java:417)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java
> :269)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:123)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(
> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java
> :675)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> 10:28:48,070 | DEBUG | pool-3-thread-1 | DeliveryChannelImpl      |
> .messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl  411 | Send
> ID:localhost-42996-1173259676805-2:0 in DeliveryChannel{OdeBpelEngine}
> 10:28:48,071 | DEBUG | pool-3-thread-1 | SedaFlow                 |
> emix.jbi.nmr.flow.AbstractFlow  121 | Called Flow send
> 10:28:48,223 | DEBUG | pool-flow.seda.OdeBpelEngine-thread-2 | SedaQueue
> | .jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaQueue$1  132 |
> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaQueue$1@19de9c9 dequeued
> exchange: InOut[
>   id: ID:localhost-42996-1173259676805-2:0
>   status: Error
>   role: consumer
>   interface: {
> http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/Autentifica}AutentificaPortType
>   service: {http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/Autentifica}AutentificaService
>   endpoint: AutentificaPort
>   operation: {
> http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/Autentifica}AutentificaOperation
>   in: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><aut:AutentificaOperation
> xmlns:aut="http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/Autentifica"
> xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
> xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
>       <user>myUser</user>
>       <pass>myPass</pass>
>     </aut:AutentificaOperation>
> ]
> 10:28:48,224 | DEBUG | pool-flow.seda.OdeBpelEngine-thread-2 |
> HttpComponent
> | emix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle  419 | Received exchange: status: Error,
> role: consumer
> 10:28:48,224 | DEBUG | pool-flow.seda.OdeBpelEngine-thread-2 |
> HttpComponent
> | emix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle  487 | Retrieved correlation id:
> ID:localhost-42996-1173259676805-2:0
> 10:28:48,225 | DEBUG | pool-flow.seda.OdeBpelEngine-thread-2 |
> ConsumerProcessor        | p.processors.ConsumerProcessor   98 | Resuming
> continuation for exchange: ID:localhost-42996-1173259676805-2:0
> 10:28:48,225 | DEBUG | btpool0-0 - Acceptor0 SelectChannelConnector @
> localhost:18181 | JettyContextManager      |
> ntextManager$ThreadPoolWrapper
> 441 | Dispatching job: HEP@14244803[d=true,io=0,w=true,b=0|0]
> 10:28:48,226 | DEBUG | btpool0-2  | ConsumerProcessor        |
> p.processors.ConsumerProcessor  122 | Receiving HTTP request: POST
> /AutentificaService/AutentificaPort/ HTTP/1.1
> Content-Type: text/xml
>
> User-Agent: Jakarta Commons-HttpClient/3.0
>
> Host: localhost:18181
>
> Content-Length: 505
>
>
>
>
> 10:28:48,227 | WARN  | btpool0-2  | jetty                    |
> ervicemix.http.jetty.JCLLogger   93 | EXCEPTION
> javax.servlet.ServletException: Failed to process request:
> java.lang.Exception: Unknown Error
>         at
> org.apache.servicemix.http.HttpBridgeServlet.doPost(HttpBridgeServlet.java
> :79)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)
>         at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(
> ServletHolder.java:445)
>         at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(
> ServletHandler.java:356)
>         at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(
> ContextHandler.java:627)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(
> ContextHandlerCollection.java:149)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java
> :123)
>         at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(
> HandlerWrapper.java:141)
>         at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:269)
>         at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(
> HttpConnection.java:430)
>         at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java
> :333)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.nio.HttpChannelEndPoint.run(HttpChannelEndPoint.java
> :270)
>         at
> org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.java
> :475)
> 10:28:48,228 | WARN  | btpool0-2  | jetty                    |
> ervicemix.http.jetty.JCLLogger   93 | Nested in
> javax.servlet.ServletException: Failed to process request:
> java.lang.Exception: Unknown Error:
> java.lang.Exception: Unknown Error
>         at
> org.apache.servicemix.http.processors.ConsumerProcessor.process(
> ConsumerProcessor.java:216)
>         at
> org.apache.servicemix.http.HttpBridgeServlet.doPost(HttpBridgeServlet.java
> :71)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)
>         at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(
> ServletHolder.java:445)
>         at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(
> ServletHandler.java:356)
>         at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(
> ContextHandler.java:627)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(
> ContextHandlerCollection.java:149)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java
> :123)
>         at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(
> HandlerWrapper.java:141)
>         at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:269)
>         at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(
> HttpConnection.java:430)
>         at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java
> :333)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.nio.HttpChannelEndPoint.run(HttpChannelEndPoint.java
> :270)
>         at
> org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.java
> :475)
> 10:28:48,229 | WARN  | btpool0-2  | jetty                    |
> ervicemix.http.jetty.JCLLogger   93 |
> /AutentificaService/AutentificaPort/:
> java.lang.Exception: Unknown Error
>         at
> org.apache.servicemix.http.processors.ConsumerProcessor.process(
> ConsumerProcessor.java:216)
>         at
> org.apache.servicemix.http.HttpBridgeServlet.doPost(HttpBridgeServlet.java
> :71)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)
>         at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(
> ServletHolder.java:445)
>         at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(
> ServletHandler.java:356)
>         at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(
> ContextHandler.java:627)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(
> ContextHandlerCollection.java:149)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java
> :123)
>         at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(
> HandlerWrapper.java:141)
>         at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:269)
>         at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(
> HttpConnection.java:430)
>         at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java
> :333)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.nio.HttpChannelEndPoint.run(HttpChannelEndPoint.java
> :270)
>         at
> org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.java
> :475)
> 10:28:48,230 | WARN  | btpool0-2  | jetty                    |
> ervicemix.http.jetty.JCLLogger   93 | /AutentificaService/AutentificaPort/
> java.lang.Exception: Unknown Error
>         at
> org.apache.servicemix.http.processors.ConsumerProcessor.process(
> ConsumerProcessor.java:216)
>         at
> org.apache.servicemix.http.HttpBridgeServlet.doPost(HttpBridgeServlet.java
> :71)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)
>         at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(
> ServletHolder.java:445)
>         at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(
> ServletHandler.java:356)
>         at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(
> ContextHandler.java:627)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(
> ContextHandlerCollection.java:149)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java
> :123)
>         at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(
> HandlerWrapper.java:141)
>         at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:269)
>         at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(
> HttpConnection.java:430)
>         at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java
> :333)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.nio.HttpChannelEndPoint.run(HttpChannelEndPoint.java
> :270)
>         at
> org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.java
> :475)
> 10:28:48,346 | DEBUG | btpool0-0 - Acceptor0 SelectChannelConnector @
> localhost:18181 | JettyContextManager      |
> ntextManager$ThreadPoolWrapper
> 441 | Dispatching job: HEP@14244803[d=true,io=1,w=true,b=0|0]
>
> Tell me if you need any wsdl, xsd, etc...
>
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://www.nabble.com/Errors-encountered-while-resolving-metadata-tf3360974.html#a9349433
> Sent from the Apache Ode Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message