ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JBI and correlation of MessageExchange
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 15:02:00 GMT
Hi,

I think you'll just need to do something like:

      String mySess = mex.getProperty(
PartnerRoleMessageExchange.PROPERTY_SEP_MYROLE_SESSIONID);
      String partnerSess = mex.getProperty(
PartnerRoleMessageExchange.PROPERTY_SEP_PARTNERROLE_EPR);

For more information on how we handle the correlations this way:

http://incubator.apache.org/ode/implicit-correlations.html
http://incubator.apache.org/ode/stateful-exchange-protocol.html

Cheers,
Matthieu