ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Quartz commits and JobStoreJTA
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 23:25:09 GMT
Hi Janne,

So how did you setup MySQL exactly, did you follow this little guide?

http://incubator.apache.org/ode/using-a-jndi-datasource-under-servicemix-jbi.html

Is it only quartz? Do you get something persisted by the store when you
deploy a process?

Also try to set the log4j category org.apache.ode.sql to DEBUG, all
statements will be logged, including Quartz ones, which can help. The
connection commit (which is not necessarily the tx commit) will be logged as
well.

There's no need for a synchronizer as the job store is the one committing
the transactions here so there must be something weird happening there, the
datasource not being aware of the transaction manager for example.

Cheers,
Matthieu