ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Ode Release
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 19:06:14 GMT
Hi all,

We're on our way to our first Apache Ode incubator release. The process
involves a lot of details to work out and we'll progress on all these in the
coming days. In the meantime, it would be great if you made sure that all
the bugs and problems you've found while using Ode are reported in our
tracking system:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE

I can't guarantee that everything reported will be fixed right away but at
least we can see if there's any blocker and fix them before releasing.
Especially issues related to compatibility with the latest WS-BPEL
2.0commitee approved spec (which should soon become a full blown OASIS
spec).

Thanks for any help,

Matthieu