ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [B cannot be cast to QName
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 13:56:33 GMT
Hi Janne,

I don't have your problem with OpenJPA datatypes but it's most probably
related to your database schema. I think OpenJPA does some type inference
depending on the type of the column you read from and if the type inferred
doesn't match with the one in your object... Anyway how did you generate the
MySQL schema? Could you send it so I can check what could be wrong with it?

Also for the 20s delay it's possibly a consequence of the exception. When a
commit goes wrong we have some retry logic happening. What you see is
probably the last retry. Make sure that you don't have another transaction
before that started right away but failed as well.

Cheers,
Matthieu