ode-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject New Mentor
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 10:17:29 GMT

Gang,

I have volunteered to be a new Mentor for the ODE community, with a very
strong focus on getting you guys graduated.

So, if there are any objections, please speak up. (I got thick skin.)

In essence we need to;

 - Establish a PPMC, with the goal of becoming the graduated projects PMC.

 - Cut a release for the Incubator's review process. (this does not have
   to be a technically functional release, but for the legal review that
   you will be expected to be aware of once you are ready to release
   proper.)

 - Graduate. (Incubator holds too many podlings.)

Timeline for this to be determined.

Questions and comment are most welcome.

Cheers
--