ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ode 1.1 Roadmap
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 22:56:24 GMT
I've updated the roadmap following the points outlined by Alex and adding
graduation and SCA. You can take a look at it here until it's mirrored:

http://cwiki.apache.org/ODExSITE/roadmap.html

Btw the good Tuscany people seem very interested in getting a BPEL
implementation integrated so we'll probably get news from them very soon.
Anybody interested in that part can jump in when they ping us.

Matthieu