ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: KEYS
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 13:48:03 GMT
Hi Niclas,

It's not in the binaries but it's in the source distribution. Our KEYS file
is at the root of the project source tree ([1]). It still doesn't include
everybody's signature (unfortunately) but there are at least a couple ones.
As I've used mine to sign the release, I've made sure that it was published
to PGP server(s).

Including it in binary releases as well is easy enough and I'll add a link
to it on our download page. If a few other committers can add their keys, I
think we'd be set.

Thanks!
Matthieu

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ode/trunk/KEYS