ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SCA & WS-BPEL
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:11:58 GMT
Hi Sam,

I'll have a deeper look at this today or tomorrow. I'll certainly have a
look at what you've contributed so far. My understanding is that Tuscany's
SPIs have significantly changed so we may be better off starting from
scratch from the skeleton Luciano has created and import (understand
copy/paste) the code you've already done gradually (tweaking what needs to
be tweaked).

Anyway I'll create a new issue for this, trying to merge the new skeleton
and what you've done before and maybe we can start from that.

Cheers,
Matthieu