ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More committers
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 00:32:37 GMT
On 6/19/07, Noel J. Bergman <noel@devtech.com> wrote:<snip>

> I would like to see Ode working with some of our Web
> Service related projects to put out some turnkey solutions, e.g.,
> Ode+Synapse+Tomcat, Ode+Tuscany+Tomcat, Ode+__+Geronimo, ...  In my
> opinion,
> Ode ought to become ubitquitous in WSDL-based Web Services environments,
> and
> putting together some turnkey bundles would go a long way to furthering
> that
> goal.

</snip>

Actually we are already. We have working integration with Axis2 (for the WS
stack) and ServiceMix (for JBI). I believe the Axis2 integration virtually
gives us Synapse integration (maybe Dims or Sanjiva can jump in here, I
could be wrong), but I agree it would be nice to work out some Synapse+ODE
distro.

As for Tuscany we've been discussing with them for a while and the work is
currently starting (see [1]). Funny that you mention it, I was just looking
at it today.

Related topic: was there much follow up to the dialog between Victor Panizza
> and Alex Boisvert from last October?  Specifically related to Human Task
> activities.

Don't remember the outcome, maybe Alex can jump in.

Bah ... this really ought to be on the dev list ... feel free to reply to
> there and cc me, or I'll just read the archives.

Done :)

Matthieu

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ode-dev/200706.mbox/%3c5a75db780706081657p6f803db3p38b1f5159010ecf4@mail.gmail.com%3e