ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tuscany ODE - integration
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 14:03:45 GMT
Hi Sam,

I've submitted a patch yesterday to apply on the skeleton that Luciano
provided (see [1]). It's a first step to get something up and running. I'm
also discussing with the Tuscany guys how to handle the ODE configuration
(see [2]). As for process deployment, we wouldn't have a deployment
directory as in the "standard" ODE as the deployment is going to be provided
by Tuscany as a SCA assembly (which is basically going to break our process
store but one problem at a time :) ).

So please have a look at the patch and check the SCA assembly model
specification [3]. From there we can start incrementing.

Matthieu

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1365
[2]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-tuscany-dev/200706.mbox/%3cfbdc6a970706201720y379ae54cqcf6ed5dfea64e55a@mail.gmail.com%3e