ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Darshan Jawalebhoi" <darshan_jawaleb...@persistent.co.in>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release ODE 1.1 (final)
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 14:35:17 GMT
Another +1 from me

- Darshan
http://curiousdeveloper.blogspot.com

-----Original Message-----
From: victor panizza [mailto:victor.panizza@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 7:53 PM
To: dev@ode.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release ODE 1.1 (final)

My vote is +1

On 8/22/07, Matthieu Riou <matthieu@offthelip.org> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I think we're ready for 1.1. There hasn't been a critical bug for quite a
> while and we've fixed all the last little glitches here and there. We
> currently have something really stable.
>
> This thread is to promote 1.1-RC5 to 1.1 that will be our final release.
> Please cast your votes. This thread will be open for 72 hours after which
> I'll announce the result.
>
> Here is my +1.
>
> Thanks,
> Matthieu

DISCLAIMER
Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain,
copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd.
does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.