ode-dev mailing list archives

From fLozano <fernando.loz...@cinetconsult.com>
Subject Re: Oracle datasource for Apache Ode
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 18:58:06 GMT

Ok, I think I got it to use Oracle. It binds the connection and it throws no
errors. But now... and I'm sorry for being a pain but... now Ode.war does
not deploy. I can't see the helloworld example anywhere in the axis2
homepage and I and neither are the deployment services there.

Any clues as to why this is?