ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Zubin Wadia" <zwa...@gmail.com>
Subject [OFF TOPIC] [JOB] BPEL Developers Wanted
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 23:11:21 GMT
Hi Odesters,

If anybody is looking for a consulting or full-time opportunity in NYC
working on BPEL+Spring+Hibernate projects, we are hiring.

Strong Java developers with a solid background in implementing BPM/Workflow
will also be considered as we can provide knowledge transfer & training.

Exposure to the Websphere Process Server / Websphere Integration Developer
platform is highly desired, but not required.

Additional opportunities exist in Pennsylvania and other areas. So if you
want to flaunt it, let me know :).

Send your resumes to zwadia@redrockitsolutions.com

Cheers,

Zubin.