ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 patched implementation?
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 17:08:39 GMT
Hi Rich,

The patch sits next to the .jar in our repository
http://www.intalio.org/public/maven2/org/apache/axis2/axis2-kernel-intalio/1.1.1b/

It's mostly a set of minor fixes (better error reporting w/ SOAP 1.1 and a
fix to support compound service names).  As far as I can think, it should
not affect the MessageID you're referring to.

cheers,
alex