ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: ODE 1.1RC1
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2007 21:53:59 GMT
BTW, I'm done with the migration to Axis2 1.3-RC3.

The only issue I've encountered is the fact that we have web services under
http://localhost/ode/services/ and http://localhost/ode/processes/.  The
ListingAgent that displays WSDLs doesn't work with both.  You can configure
it for one, or the other.   It's not a blocker for RC1 but I think we should
address it before 1.1.

alex