ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Where does Ode read the wsdl?
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 19:43:50 GMT
Hi Fernando,

The way I would approach this is to write a service/module in Axis2 that
configures itself with the WDSL (generates the Java binding) and calls WSIF
upon invocation.   I don't see much value doing it in Ode itself.

BTW, there was an effort underway in Axis2 to create such provider (
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-123) but it was closed with no
action :(

alex