ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release ODE 1.1 (final)
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 15:00:33 GMT
On 8/28/07, Matthieu Riou <matthieu@offthelip.org> wrote:

> Actually I was thinking of
> checking with the Eclipse BPEL guys if they would be interested by our
> compiler, to add validation on the BPEL they generate.

Based on the static analysis rules listed
here<http://www.eclipse.org/bpel/developers/validator/sa.php>,
I'd say they have stronger validation than what we currently have.   The
biggest problem I see with our validation right now is that the compiler
often ignores misplaced elements/attributes from the BPEL namespace.

But having two validators is better than one, right?

alex