ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: BART branch merge
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 16:58:45 GMT
+1.   Let's take the trunk (essentially 1.1) and send it into a maintenance
branch (based on feedback, we might want to do a 1.1.1)

What are the current options for reliable and transacted invocations with
the two current ILs?  For example, does JMS work with Axis2/JBI?   How about
transacted?

Are there any issues with the BART branch we should be aware of?

alex