ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Maciej Szefler" <...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: BART branch merge
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 17:10:41 GMT
JMS will work with Axis2 as it currently does (that is to say there is a
possibility of messages being lost). Reliable JMS will require a little bit
more cooperation from AXIS. The specific problem is in reliable, we'd need
axis to start a TX when a message is received from a partner (i.e. a request
on the server or a response from a server-initiated invoke). I am not sure
AXIS is capable of doing this.

As for issues with BART, I'm sure there are some, but I am not aware of
them.

-mbs