ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Rich Taylor" <bhamtay...@gmail.com>
Subject Stale reference to servlet which has been removed from Axis2 1.3 - "Axis2RESTServlet"
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 16:28:49 GMT
It appears there are some dirty references in the Ode web.xml to an Axis2
servlet class that has been removed in Axis2 1.3.  There are two references
to "AxisRESTServlet" in the web.xml in the "axis2-war" module.   Looking at
the Axis2 1.3 source it appears that this servlet class no longer exists,
I'm not sure of the details.

Tomcat 5.5 doesn't seem to complain about this fact when starting but Jetty
6 throws an exception and fails to start.   I have commented out these
references to Axis2RESTServlet and things seem to load and run fine for me
now.

Let me know if you'd like me to write up an issue and attach a patch.

Cheers, Rich