ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Tammo van Lessen" <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release ODE 1.1 (final)
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 09:54:49 GMT
2007/8/28, Matthieu Riou <matthieu@offthelip.org>:
> On 8/27/07, Tammo van Lessen <tvanlessen@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I can announce the release in the german java magazin, I guess they
> > are glad to get the information straight from the horse's mouth :)
Thats done. It has not been published yet, may be they are waiting for
the ode site update.

> That'd be great. I plan on pinging the usual suspects: serverside, java.net,
> javalobby. We also have infoq covered. Anything else you can think of is
> good.
Nope, thats everything I'm aware of. Blogging might be also good
(targeting Planet WS/Apache).

> I know that Paul tried Lomboz and it worked pretty well. We should also link
> them from our tools page (always forgot so far). Actually I was thinking of
> checking with the Eclipse BPEL guys if they would be interested by our
> compiler, to add validation on the BPEL they generate.
I also thought about writing an eclipse plugin which creates our
deployment bundles and deploys them via the deployment WS. Well the
lomboz guys were faster with grabbing the low-hanging fruits and did a
great job. However it does not support remote deployment. May be such
a light-weight deployment integration would be still helpful? I'm not
sure whether we want to jump on this tool-integration train as well.
Ideas?

Cheers,
  Tammo