ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 patched implementation?
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 17:25:49 GMT
Mmmh I'm not sure that this specific issue is tied to Axis2, I'd say it's
more probably on our side. Check our SessionOutHandler class (in our axis2
module) which is where we set the WS-Addressing headers. Try adding the
MessageID in there (generating it with UUID for example) and see if that
works for you.

Cheers,
Matthieu