ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Bugs, bugs, bugs
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 19:24:04 GMT
Hi guys,

As you've probably realized I've been through all our issue list and have
done some cleanup. A lot of them were just old stuff and some I've moved to
our next release (right now named 1.2 but could be 2.0, we'll see). For the
release at hand (1.1 for those who could have forgotten) we still have a few
issues left:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=12310270&status=1&status=3&status=4&fixfor=12312471&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC

Please review them and fix whatever you can. If one seem too long to fix we
might want to move it to the next release as well. There's no real blocker I
could see but it would be nice to have all the little annoying things fixed
before the next RC.

Cheers,
Matthieu