ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Maciej Szefler" <...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Building nitemare
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:10:21 GMT
fair enough, although you should not have any problem compiling if you
simply compile  src/main/java/** . unfortunately, there is no easy way to
make sure this does not happen without defining dependency trees, but again,
while not especially attractive, it should not prevent one from compiling.

-mbs