ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Starting ODE embedded server and invoking a helloWorld process
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 05:00:53 GMT
On 9/6/07, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to continue the SCA/BPEL integration work, and I'd like to
> get a simple test case that would start the ODE Embedded Server and
> invoke a simple HelloWorld process. This would make sure this part is
> working with our integration, and would help me get a better
> understanding to make the rest of integration going...
>
> Could someone please give me some help or any pointers...

That's sort of what I had started in the BPEL component implementation, I
wanted to have the server up and running with an hello world deployed and
ready to get messages. Last time I checked I had the server started with an
embedded transaction manager and database. However the deployment was a
problem as I had no simple ways to lookup the bpel and wsdl documents (as I
explained on tuscany-dev).

For the server starting part, look at the EmbeddedODEServer class [1], it
has the bare minimum. I also added the HelloWorld example in
src/test/resources [2] with the composite description (probably incorrect
though as I didn't know how to declare the WSDL to have it loaded as an
interface for the BPEL process). What would be nice at this point is for you
to have a look at BPELArtifactProcessor and BPELImplementationImpl and see
how the BPEL and WSDL files can be loaded and how the WSDL definition can be
made accessible in BPELImplementationImpl. From then we can add the
compilation and deployment in the engine.

Thanks,
Matthieu

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/sca/modules/implementation-bpel/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sca/implementation/bpel/ode/EmbeddedODEServer.java