ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Starting ODE embedded server and invoking a helloWorld process
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2007 15:49:35 GMT
On 9/8/07, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com> wrote:

> Great, I have made some enhancements to EmbeddedODEServer [1] to allow
> deploying a process, and a test case to demonstrate how this would
> work [2].
>
> Could someone point me how would I go about invoking the helloWorld
> process that got deployed to the server.

Basically you need to create a message exchange by passing the service and
operation you want to invoke, set your message on it and call invoke on the
created message exchange. For an example you can look at [1] in
InvokerThread.run() almost all way down the class. The message should be
structured like:

<message>
  <partName>
    <!-- Here goes the payload -->
  </partName>
<message>

Also I forgot to mention it yesterday but you'll want to use our 1.1 branch
[2] for these tests, the trunk right now is a bit unstable following a big
merge.

BTW, If you see something I should have done differently, please let me
> know...

Looks pretty good so far :)

Thanks,
Matthieu