ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Assaf Arkin" <ar...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Sandbox
Date Sat, 17 Nov 2007 22:47:28 GMT
I'm starting a new experimental project called Singleshot, the point
of doing it in sandbox is so we can get everyone at Ode involved from
the very beginning.  It's a task manager that we want to use alongside
Ode for tasks involving people, sending notifications and also writing
Web front-ends for processes.

Assaf

--
CTO, Intalio