ode-dev mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Easy BPEL aka BPEL4Coders aka BPEL4Hackers
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 22:35:55 GMT
Hi,

Oliver Kopp wrote:
> var = partnerlink.myRole.op()
> var = partnerlink.partnerRole.op(inVar)
This is actually a good point. Is there already a solution for
referencing roles? Since roles can have arbitrary names, we need
something to bind them as "myRole" or "partnerRole" - or did I miss that?

> var = parterlink.me.op(corr => cset1)
> var = partnerlink.partner.op(setCorr => cset2, corr => cset1)
While seeing the ADA-style params again, the ambiguity problem could
also be solved by explicitly null-ing the inputVariable

var = partnerLink.op(input => empty) //empty is a reserved keyword

instead of "empty", "null" is also fine.

Just a few thoughts...

Best,
  Tammo