ode-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Matthieu Riou (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Resolved: (ODE-178) bpel:condition seems to incorrectly return false on some xpath expressions
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 16:16:43 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-178?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Matthieu Riou resolved ODE-178.
-------------------------------

       Resolution: Fixed
    Fix Version/s: 1.2
         Assignee: Matthieu Riou

This has been fixed.

> bpel:condition seems to incorrectly return false on some xpath expressions
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: ODE-178
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-178
>             Project: ODE
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: BPEL Runtime
>    Affects Versions: 1.1
>         Environment: unix/windows
>            Reporter: jan cwik
>            Assignee: Matthieu Riou
>             Fix For: 1.2
>
>         Attachments: loan-broker.zip
>
>
> I'm trying to do copying based on the node existance. That is first I want to find out
if xpath query returns any value. Then I'm going to copy this value to the variable. The following
is the bpel snippet that does it. This is the simplified version of the larger project. I
managed to reproduce this issue on the modified loan-broker sample.
> It looks like the "boolean($request.body/hello:hello)" returns false since the copying
of the request to response is never done. However, when I removed the "bpel:if" statement
the copying is performed successfully. I have tested both exists and boolean functions.
> I increased the logging level in ServiceMix (orga.apache.ode=DEBUG), but I saw no entry
in the logs that indicates that the "bpel:condition" was processed or not, there was no warning
or error present.
>              <bpel:if>
>              <bpel:condition expressionLanguage="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsbpel:2.0:sublang:xpath1.0">boolean($request.body/hello:hello)</bpel:condition>
>                      <bpel:copy>
>                         <bpel:from>$request.body/hello:hello</bpel:from>
>                         <bpel:to>$response.body/hello:hello</bpel:to>
>                      </bpel:copy>
>              </bpel:if>   
> Please take a look at attached modified loan-broker sample. In the wsdl there is schema
for the very simple request, in the bpel there is bpel:condition statement and in the JMSClient
there is requests that is sent to ODE (command line: ant run)
> loan-broker\loan-broker-ode-su\src\main\resources\HelloWorld.bpel
> loan-broker\loan-broker-ode-su\src\main\resources\HelloWorld.wsdl
> loan-broker\src\main\java\JMSClient.java
> This is the message content that is sent to the ODE engine, it's sent from JMSClient
class.
>             String request =
>                 "<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap='http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope'>\n"
+
>                 "  <soap:Body>\n" +
>                 "    <HelloRequest xmlns='urn:/HelloWorld2.wsdl'>\n" +
>                 "      <hello> SUCCESS: ... verifying bpel:if ... if you see this,
it means bpel:if worked fine </hello>\n" +
>                 "    </HelloRequest>\n" +
>                 "  </soap:Body>\n" +
>                 "</soap:Envelope>";

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message