ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Tammo van Lessen" <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r597151 - in /ode/trunk: bpel-api/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/bpel/evt/ bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/bpel/runtime/
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 23:13:15 GMT
On 21/11/2007, Matthieu Riou <matthieu@offthelip.org> wrote:
> On Nov 21, 2007 1:28 PM, Tammo van Lessen <tvanlessen@taval.de> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > cool, one thing vanished from my wish list. What about adding also the
> > old value and being thus conform with bean-style change events?
> >
> > If there are no objections I volunteer to implement it - unless Matthieu
> > has the files still open ;)
> >

> They're all closed so feel free :)
Unfortunately my editors were freaking out and closing too once I
figured that its not that trivial to introduce that ;)

For the record: As it is not necessarily required and the information
could be also derived from the audit trail, we'll leave it at the
newValue attribute unless somebody file a bug on that.

Cheers,
  Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - tvanlessen@gmail.com - http://www.taval.de