ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Which branch for the development
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 19:21:20 GMT
Hi Devs,
I'm thinking of doing some custom changes over ODE, of which some
might eventually be submitted as patches.. These changes will mostly
focused on the web services layer..

On which branch I should do my changes?? ..I prefer to do my
developments on 1.1 branch, as it is the stable branch.. But if
everybody started developing on the  1.1 branch in addition to trunk,
then  I foresee a merging nightmare in this project..

Is there a planned date for merging the 1.1 branch with the trunk?..
IMHO having a unstable trunk is not that appealing for the new users
and for the prospective developers.

thanks,
Thilina

--