ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Sandbox
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 19:22:19 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to create a sandbox for the little experimentations we're working
on. Something where we can try the ideas related to ODE before we put them
to trunk. Everything we put in there should be directly related to ODE and
should be something we're currently developing, larger contributions or
unrelated stuff are meant for the incubator or the lab respectively. But we
have stuff that we need to play with, like SimPEL for example. Assaf has
also some ideas around workflow he'd like to flesh out.

Any objection? Otherwise I'll just go ahead and create sandbox directory in
svn directly under the root.

Cheers,
Matthieu