ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 18:44:25 GMT
Hi guys,

Our 1.1 release has proven to be useful to a lot of (hopfeully) happy users
but since then we've fixed quite a few bugs and have done some nice
improvements. So what about cutting a new release in the short to middle
term? Has anybody something he (I waish there was more she around) wants to
finish before? Hopefully something not too long?

As for numbers, we had expected a 1.1.1 coming sooner but given that we've
been a little tardy and added important features (extension activities with
Javascript assignment support or remote JDBC variables come to mind), I
think this should be a 1.2, what do you think? If it sounds good enough I'll
go with moving all these Jira issues around and clean up all that stuff a
bit. Then we can start with the RC cycle.

Cheers,
Matthieu