ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Variable declaration in VariableEvents
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2007 16:15:47 GMT
Hey Tammo,

I'm a bit ambivalent about that modification. It would certainly be useful
but so far we've avoided "leaking" the OModel to a public interface. We
really want to be able to change the OModel at will without worrying about
APIs migration. And passing the variable gives you access to a lot of
internal objects.

Isn't there any other way for you?

Cheers,
Matthieu