ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Tammo van Lessen" <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integrating Ode with X
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2008 20:06:13 GMT
Hi,

> > Is it possible to create a sort of community area where users can post
> > such how-tos, perhaps moderated by committers?
>
> Yes, that's one of the reasons for having the wiki.
>
> As far as I understand, it becomes official documentation only when it's
> referenced from a wiki page that's already part of the Ode site.
That's what I thought, too - until I created a page which then got
listed under "Recently changed" at our front page ;)

I have rather wondered whether non-committers are allowed to create
and/or edit wiki pages. I don't know confluence's permission system
nor have I access to it... Maybe Matthieu can tell us more...

Cheers,
  Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - tvanlessen@gmail.com - http://www.taval.de